Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another one begins...


A year ends and another one begins. New trials to face and a new adventure that awaits. 2010 gave unforgettable events that were delightful and awful. This 2011, let’s change for the better. Let’s learn from our mistakes, put the past behind and look forward to the future. New Hope, that lifts our spirits up to face the challenges in life.

2010 was great; treasured moments and memorable experiences that surely I’ll remember for the rest of my life. I’ve made several mistakes and I’d learned a lot from those. I hope this year would be greater than last one. It’s my last year in high school; I’ll make my day’s memorable moments with my friends, classmates and teachers as I can. I’ll strive harder even more than ever before. After Graduation, my new adventure awaits. I’ll be a college student soon and I hope I’ll choose the right course for me.

So this 2011 make the most of it. Let’s live a momentous life this New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment