Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Change: It starts with me





Changing the world is hard to do. Start small ‘cause for a small change can greatly affect many. Every individual has a capability to help change the world. Change can only happen if you have the heart to pursue it.
“Be the change that you want to see in the world”
-Mohandas Gandhi
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”
- Nelson Mandela.
If I wish to change the world then CHANGE must start WITHIN ME. Take ACTION. As a student though I can’t do it all but I can do something. Be a ROLE MODEL to the youngster, first I need DISCIPLINE, by simply following the rules and regulation of our school like throwing trashes to their rightful place or wearing your I.D at all times inside the campus and many more. Also RESPECT, if you respect others then you are respected back.
There are responsibilities that I have to attend to. Not only in school also the responsibilities as the caretaker of nature. We must not forget what the Lord had bestowed on us. The Mother Earth is suffering because of our human activities. We must LOVE and take good CARE of our MOTHER EARTH.
Start small ‘cause for a small change can greatly affect many, continuing this the WORLD may become a BETTER PLACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment